Thought it might be fun to answer some questions, so you can get to know me on another level…
Yes…I have got blog block…
Don’t judge me.
1. Would you prefer to be smart or happy, and why?
Wow, this is a tough one. I really want to be both, but that’s not the point of these questions is it? I think I would prefer to be happy. Why? Because that’s what everyone strives to be…isn’t it?
2. If you could choose one superpower, what would it be and why?
Flight, most definitely. Would love to be able to fly…you can go anywhere, see anything. The feeling of soaring across the sky my feel magnificent.
3. What is your biggest regret in life so far?
Not continuing on the path of becoming a drama teacher.
4. If you could marry a fictional character, who would it be and why?
Jamie Fraser from the Outlander series of books. This has also been made into a series on Amazon Prime.
Every woman needs a Jamie Fraser, that’s why.
5. If money and career were no object, where in the world would you choose to live?
I am not well travelled, although have many places on my bucket list I’d love to visit. Although I’d love to say somewhere like New York, I’ve never been, so may not necessarily want to live there, so I will stick to what I know and go with Cornwall.
6. What’s the last book you read that you simply could not put down until you finished?
Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness.
7. What television show do you plan your day around in order to see it live?
8. What extracurricular activities or sports did you participate in when you were in high school?
I was in all the school plays and music concerts. Also played goalie in the hockey team.
9. Of all your pet-peeves, which is the strangest?
I have a few, although I wouldn’t call any of them strange. I hate lateness…if you say you’re gonna be there at 7pm, be there at 7pm. Please!
10. Is it better to beg forgiveness or ask permission?
Begging for forgiveness means there is something to be forgiven. So, for me, ask permission is better.